Stayed here for four nights after a night at Skyland. Compared to Skyland, I thought this was way better. Sure, there's no amazing view outside your window or off of your back porch, but there also aren't a million other people milling around. The cabins and campground have a nice, laid back feel, and when so much of Shenandoah is already such a madhouse (especially on summer weekends) it's nice to get away from it a little bit. The cabins are spacious and comfortable (although the 'single' cabins are really connected, so chances are you'll have a neighbor). Each room comes with a little picnic area outside, which is perfect. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Lewis Mountain Campground Hotel
- Lewis Mountain Campground Hotel Shenandoah National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 32 site campground with laundry and shower facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Lewis Mountain Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.