The only good thing I can say, is mother nature rocks! The lake and surrounding area is beautiful. Our room had leak rot in the ceiling and walls. The lights in the hallway were out. The door at the top of the stairs was torn from it's hinges. The smoke alarm in the next room was chirping from low battery. The single heater made it impossible to close the door to any room, less you freeze that room. ZERO amenities. No mini fridge or TV, hair dryer... The food was beyond my belief. The meal for the night was room temperature chicken, with uncooked rice. You would think they could at least make coffee. Oh no. INSTANT COFFEE!!! This place is an absolute drive by only. No consideration should be given to stay here, EVER.