We stayed one night at Sequoia's Wuksachi Lodge and found it a very pleasant experience. Reception was very warm by front desk personnel, with kind and accurate instructions to park and reach the room in one of the three buildings. The room was very large for 4 people and had style. Both room and bathroom were clean. The buildings' architecture is charming thanks to large use of wood inside and outside.
Both dinner and breakfast at the main lodge offered good choice and quality of food (except coffee...) and well-mannered service.
The lodge is very well positioned for a visit of the main areas of the Park within few miles.
We were very happy about this short stay and found it a perfect solution for a quick visit to the Giant Forest, much more convenient than any other accomodation outside the Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge