Stayed a few days at the Lodge. It has a great location, close to the trail heads. I was somewhat concerned about cleaniness. The coffee cups after being used were not replaced with new ones by the morning cleaning crew. Appeared they rinse them out and placed them back in the tray. I could tell they did this because one of them had a distinguishing defect that was still on the tray.
The rooms were comfortable but you could hear the water going through the pipes when someone turned the water on. There is a small refridgerator in the room and I would advise bringing food with you. The restaurant is hard to get into at night. Plus in the morning, they do not open until later in the morning and if you want to get an early start on the trail your out of luck. The restaurant is pricy for what it offers. The best part about the lodge is the location close to where you want to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge