We used this hotel as our base for 2 nights in Kings Canyon and Sequoia and were very pleased with our choice. After a long drive we felt relaxed as soon as we drove onto the grounds and entered the attractive reception area. Rooms are in three buildings, a bit of a walk away from main building and carparks, but trollies are available for luggage.
Our room was quite large and very comfortable. Fully fitted out with comfortable beds and large bathroom. We thoroughly enjoyed two dinners in the restaurant and buffet breakfasts (choice of continental or full) at reasonable prices. Small bar and gift shop (selling wine!).
Minor criticisms for a balanced review: no room safe, no AC (but ceiling and plug-in fans), poor lighting for reading.
Heartily recommend and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge