The rooms are very large and spacious and in a great location however still do not justify the expensive price tag. You're able to see a lot of wildlife around your room throughout the day which is nice and its a very short drive away from the main tourist attractions.
On the other hand - out experience at the restaurant was disappointing. It is difficult to get a table at your desired time so make sure you book when you get there. The food is very overpriced and was quite average and the portions are small. The staff are also slow and a little unfriendly - we asked our waitress for some sauces and condiments and by the time she had brought it we had actually finished our meal. We were the first ones to arrive at breakfast the following morning yet the food was cold...only 5 minutes after opening time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge