Spent two nights here in June, and it couldn't have been lovelier! The lodge is very convenient to Sequoia. The setting is appropriately rough-hewn, and the lobby sitting area boasts some rustic furniture and a beautiful hearth. The dining room has a grand view of the trees through 30-foot windows. Rooms were basic but spacious, clean and comfortable. We had breakfast and dinner in the dining room, and were quite impressed by the fresh, inventive menu (try the honey lavender ice cream!) and solidly good food. Service was a bit uneven when things got busy, but the servers were apologetic and tried to stay positive under pressure, which was appreciated. Of note: pathway lighting is subtle--I was very glad to have my pocket flashlight at night. A good stay--I would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge