My husband I recently spent a night at Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia. It is in a beautiful setting with lovely landscaping and views. The staff is friendly and helpful. The reception area has a rustic atmosphere, with comfortable chairs, painted beams, and stonework. Although a fireplace in the public area would have added to the charm, there is a wood stove with a nice stonework wall. We had a "deluxe" room with a king bed. The room was spacious and clean, although the decor was very ordinary and could easily be improved with a nicer bedspread, better quality blanket and more attractive art work. The food in the restaurant was very good and the views beautiful. I highly recommend a window table. The sequoia trees in the park are beautiful. I highly recommend a drive to and a walk around Crescent Meadow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge