2 night stay in late April, still some snow. This hotel is high up in the mountains and has a really beautiful setup. There's nothing else around and only a fridge, no microwave, so unless you are prepared you will have to eat at the restaurant or drive back down the hill to get food.
- Great location high up in the mountains
- Lodge fits the feel of the area
- Friendly CheckIn team
- Restaurant food was really nice
- Rooms were quiet and while basic, they were comfortable.
- Access to wifi is almost nonexistent and slow
- Room was not ready for our friends and when it was, had wrong bedding configuration. Staff eventually fixed this, but it involved us having to walk back and forth to get it sorted out, even though we were told to wait in the other room. Seemed unorganized.
- Terrain made it a little difficult getting luggage into our rooms from the car. Even with the trolleys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge