We always enjoy our stay here. The motel-style rooms are the best available in Sequoia National Park, and our tent camping days are behind us. It was cold during our visit and the room's heater worked great. If stairs are a problem for you, note that there are no elevators, although assistance with luggage can be requested. Also, it is a short uphill walk from the parking areas to the rooms. The free wifi works only in the Lodge's lobby, a separate building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge