When I say it's the only place to stay I mean "It's the ONLY place to stay"!!!! It's right in the middle of Sequoia and Kings Canyon and during the winter it's the only lodge open. Everything else is closed. The lodge was nice nothing outstanding except for the views. I wish they had those fake fireplaces to warm up the room but the heat was centralized. The room was clean, had a couch and desk. The lodge is separate from the main lodge so don't unpack! Bring your own food if visiting during the winter cause the lodge is the only place open and the restaurant can be very expensive when eating there every night. There's no microwave in the room. Overall it's a nice place to stay, the staff was nice and the food was ok. I'm definitely staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge