Beautiful setting. Separate buildings for rooms provide plenty of privacy from the main lodge foot traffic. The clientele includes lots of international travelers and families. Staff is friendly, if occasionally a bit harried. Restaurant service is only available for take out or seated dining, otherwise no negatives to mention. Room decor is simple and could be updated, but most importantly everything was very clean. The stunning views out of the windows more than make up for any lack decoration department. All in all, well worth the money to stay here inside the park and experience the Sequoias first hand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge