This "lodge" was awesome. I can't click 4.5 circles or I would. The staff was professional, very informative and helpful. The greeting lodge itself is Wonderful. Tip 1, don't bring your luggage into check in because your room is located in other buildings up the road about 500 yards where you will finally park your vehicle. Tip 2, bring plenty of food from home to your room because The Peaks is pricey! We only ate dinner there several times, having breakfast and lunch with food we brought.....and you can't keep any food, drink, toiletries in your car because of bears. The rooms, we stayed in the Stewart bldg, were very comfortable and new with plenty of amenities. It was a great way to start 2014, thank you Wuksachi Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge