We enjoyed our room on the forest side of the Silliman Building. Basically this means looking into a hill right across the road. The room was nice, clean, and the beds were comfortable and the shower was instantly hot and the temperature constant. The lodge and restaurant are about a five minute walk from the rooms, all uphill coming back. No elevators service the buildings so I suggest using the porter service if you are on the second floor. It is worth every cent. There is no air conditioning but the window fans do a great job and that is really all you need. This lodge is right in the hub of the activities so the location cannot be beat. The front desk employees were friendly and helpful. We would stay here again, only the next time we would use the porter service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge