My wife and I stayed three nights at the lodge last week. After reading some reviews I was wondering what to expect of the lodge. Happy to report that while it is not the St regis for a National park lodge it was quite comfortable, clean and spacious.
We have stayed three times at the Yosemite lodge and this was certainly nicer.
If I could compare to the similar priced property in Yosemite the one item the location lacked was comfortable if any chairs near the lodge buildings . Late afternoon or after dinner I always enjoyed sitting on our patio at the Yosemite lodge .
Here the nearest chairs are at the main building a bit of a schlep away. I suggest having some nice adirondack chairs available.
The restaurant was quite good for a National park and the servers quite helpful with my wife's gluten issues
All in all a great time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge