I have just spent two nights my family at this property and was really disappointed with the condition of the rooms, level of service and quality of food given the official rating of the property and the prices they charge. Checkin was super inefficient with us having to wait until 4.15pm for our rooms to be ready, housekeeping seems to need until late afternoon to clean all rooms, the rooms themselves are dated and super hot in summer, as they either dont have AC or its not working properly like ours and the breakfast buffet is very simple/poor. So apart from the benefit to be right inside the national park there is not much difference to the cheaper and lower rated B&Bs outside the park.... Not sure its worth almost USD 300 per night...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge