Well situated for hiking all through Sequoia and visiting the Marble Cave. Breakfast and dinner is really quite good and reasonably priced. Bar area is well stocked. One always wonders when you have few close options to choose from whether the food and service will be good. But it is quite good for being in the wilderness.
Limited cell phone and wifi but the reason we are all up there in the first place is to escape the modern world so don't be put off by that. Lots of parking but it can be a little walk to your room. There is free bell service and plenty of luggage trolleys. It is possible to get over to Kings Canyon but it is an easier option just to stay at the John Muir Lodge. I wish the Wuksachi had the outdoor porch to sit on at night like the John Muir but that is my only regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge