Wuksachi Lodge, from what we could tell, was the best place to stay in Sequoia - Kings Canyon. That said, we had hoped for a room where we did not need to lug our bags up and down stairs. Be sure to ask at checkin for a room that you can get to easily -- not knowing the configuration, we asked for a ground floor room, but found that the entry was one floor up. The hotel offers help with baggage, but it is pretty much a self-service operation. There are no hotel rooms in the dining building. The room was spacious -- it was hot when we arrived, but a fan was provided quickly, and we slept well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge