This property has many endearing qualities. First, the location is excellent for traveling in and around Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. The accommodations are about what you might expect. It was clean and comfortable but rustic. We had a great time in the parks. The WiFi at the Lodge was spotty at best and cellphone and 3G/4G coverage is very limited in this park system. Don't expect to have good access. Enjoy the out of doors and relax. I would go back to this hotel again. The food at the onsite restaurant was fair. The service at the restaurant was sometimes good and sometimes not. Definitely not a 4 or 5 star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge