We stayed here 1 night mid-June while visiting Sequoia & Kings Canyon. We arrived about 7 pm, checked in & ate dinner @ Peaks Restaurant--make reservations 1 month in advance & ask for window seat. The Lodge offers free baggage delivery--TAKE IT! The lodges are a short drive away from check-in & the parking is NOT directly in front of the buildings. There are luggage carts available in the entryways.
A special "thank you" to the DNC employee (said he was from Visalia) who helped us with our luggage & refused the tip we offered -- said it was part of his job -- what a professional!
Our room was on the 2nd floor--there are NO elevators, so this may be a problem for those with mobility issues. Our room had 2 Q beds, desk, mini fridge, coffee maker, TV, table w/chairs, closet, bench, chair, bath w/tub & hair dryer, ceiling fan -- no balcony or patio-- for those who care.
The lodge is "secluded" & offers a restaurant / lounge / gift shop. Saw many people using internet in the lobby/lounge area. There isn't A/C in rooms, but it did get cold at night & we used the ceiling fan to circulate the air. I would stay here if we visited again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge