Room fine and although we are incredibly ancient and got help,to get our luggage to our upstairs room, the bell boyboy seemed surprised to get a tip! beds very comfortable, room large and clean and huge number of towels etc. Only grouse was that the fridge was not on and we had to move large cupboard housing the TV, to plug it in!!!
Wifi was only in the main lobby someway from our lodge.
Only one place to eat and a somewhat overpriced for dinner ( good choice of dishes) but good value for continental or full monty breakfasts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge