Stayed for one night at Wuksachi and enjoyed it. The staff were extra friendly and the reception area is really nice and comfortable, with a fire going in the fireplace. We had dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and both were very good. We chose the continental breakfast which was cheaper, and included lots of different things. The hotel has a small shop where you can get snacks, which can come in handy, as there is little else nearby.
The rooms were spacious, but could do with some remodelling. They are quite dark and the bathrooms are on the small side. Everything looks quite dusty and the hallways are particularly dirty. Overall, the rooms aren't that comfortable, but it is nice to stay inside the National Park, so it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge