A 3 night stay up at 7300 feet elevation is so private at the Wuksachi. Reception and Dining building are seperated from the lodge buildings. It's a little walk between the 2 (200 yards). Rooms are standard and nothing fancy, but the mountain air will get your attention. Staff is friendly and attentive. At some times you'll think you are the only visitor and at other times you'll meet the people of the world before or after breakfast/dinner. A great place to stage your visit for Sequoia or Kings Canyon. Just ensure you fill your car before arriving at the park. Best views of Sequoia National beside standing near a Giant Sequoia tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge