Booked this room for my husbands birthday. All he wanted was to go to the snow and that's what he got. The room was nice, we were overall very pleased. We got the deluxe room with a king bed. The room was roomy and clean. Our view from the room was like a winter wonderland, every morning we woke up it was like a dream. The floors in the hallways sounded hollow and had an echo. The heater is very powerful, so powerful it made the air hard to breathe after a while. The staff was very helpful, especially Michelle(think that was her name:)) at the front desk. She was very accommodating and we had a great, relaxing time at the Wuksachi!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge