At 7,000 feet above sea level, it took a while to get there but there was much to see along the way. The scenery and the massive sequoias are enough to take your breath away, and to be able to stay in a lodge amongst all of it was amazing. Our room was very basic, what you would expect for a lodge. As we walked to our building from the parking lot we came upon 3 deer grazing in the brush. This is a good home-base if you're there for the hiking, etc. If it's a pampering you're looking for, choose someplace else. We had dinner (without reservations) and thought it pricy, though of very good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge