My family and I really enjoyed this stay, but it is a lodge, and it doesn't have everything you'd expect from a hotel. It is secluded from most things except for the park attractions. The walls are very thin and there were many families staying there, which made it a little bit noisy in the early morning. Nonetheless, you can't beat the location if you're their to appreciate the natural beauty of the park. We went in winter and the sites were breathtaking. The room was comfortable and clean. Spotty cell phone reception, but wifi service was available. DO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHECK PARK CONDITIONS IF TRAVELING IN THE WINTER. Snow chains are almost always required AND necessary to get up there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge