Room expensive for what you get (even taking into consideration it's a resort location in a Nat'l Park. The "green" and "eco-friendly" #@&%%# is a little over the top. I'm on vacation; I like longer showers, I like clean towels every day. Know I am old-fashioned but I still like value for my dollar. $180 a night for what amounts to a 3 star room is a little much. Yes it was clean. Yes it was quiet. But it was 3 star quality. Restaurant service was not good. Was informed (after complaining) that there were some staffing issues that night. Dinner served cold. Lunch next day served cold. Dinner the last night was quite good. Would I return?..... probably not. Other side of the Park has a 3 star lodge that has 3 star prices and a very nice coffee shop style eatery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge