The Restaurant here is really good. The burger was delicious. And they have a great view from the dining area. The rooms weren't that big but it was cozy. We got there in the middle of a surprise blizzard at around 2 am. The guy that worked a the front desk at night was weird. He told us to watch out for bears as we left for our room. After hearing that, it was a long dark walk through the snow to the block of rooms we were staying in. In the morning we found the day staff to be bright and friendly. Breakfast was good, and we were in driving distance of several well-known sequoias.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge