We stayed at the Wuksachi in June of 2012. It was a multigenerational family vacation and we had no complaints. I wasn't expecting a bath tub (expected a shower stall) but I was glad to have it for bathing my toddler son. I was also surprised to find a mini fridge in the room. How convenient!
We spotted lots of deer around the lodge and even saw a bear on our drive into the park.
The lodge hosts great events such as the stargazing lecture that we enjoyed. Definitely make a reservation for the Barbeque! It was one of the highlights of our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge