I stayed here with my son on a hiking trip in the Sequoia National Park. I was actually very impressed by the lodge. No doubt it is pricey, but to be able to stay in the middle of the park so close to the big tree makes it worth while. The condition of the lodge is fairly new, relative to the yosemite lodge. We had a room with spectacular view of the snow capped mountains. The food in the dining room was standard DNC fare. The ambience was great though with the beautiful fireplace and the view of the mountains. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge