My wife and I visited the Grand Teton area in September 2013. The mountains were gorgeous and the hiking trails were captivating. After staying at the Colter Bay Village Lodge for a few days we treated ourselves to Jenny Lake Lodge. The rooms at Jenny Lake are definitely a few steps higher then Colter Bay. The price to stay at Jenny Lake is steep. I have stayed at 5 stars hotels and have the opportunity of eating at some of the best restaurants in the United States. By this comparison, my perspective is that Jenny Lake is over priced by at least $$$; however, if you are in the area it does make sense to treat yourself to a couple of days here. When you make reservations at the lodge make sure you make dinner reservations. The wine and cocktails are extra, but the price of the stay here covers your breakfast and dinner. At the end of your meal you will get a dinner price receipt (no charge on the meal). Expect to tip according the receipt which runs quickly into the $$$ for a couple.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny Lake Hotel
- Jenny Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jenny Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 37 rustic log cabins located on park-service land that are both popular and expensive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Travelocity so you can book your Jenny Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.