We stayed for three nights and enjoyed excellent meals, great hiking, biking and relaxing. The staff knew our names, was attentive and friendly. This is my third experience and I would recommend it over any other summer option in the Teton area. The meals...simply fantastic. Plan on about $1000/day for three adults with all meals, activities, drinks and staff tips contemplated.
Thanks for a fantastic experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 37 rustic log cabins located on park-service land that are both popular and expensive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Jenny Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jenny Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming