Our room, View Cottage 569, was spacious, clean and virtually irrelevant. What was relevant was the spectacular view of the Tetons from the door, the bed, and the balcony. The majesty of the mountains can not be described. But back to the room: amenities included a fridge, mini wet-bar sink and coffee maker; hairdryer; eco-friendly shampoo/conditioner/body wash dispensers built into the wall of the full-size tub/shower combo in the self-contained bathroom; iron and ironing board; 2 massive closets; a dresser, telephone and two chairs and a small table on the balcony. Everything was clean and comfortable.
The walk from the room to the lodge is pretty, clearly marked and well landscaped. The Lodge building itself is inspiring and breathtaking. The arrival at the top of the stairs from the lobby just can not be described in words. The staff was superb from check-in to check-out, we had a great light lounge-type meal at the Blue Heron where we watched opening night of NFL football, and we were met with smiles at every turn. We arranged for a Snake River raft trip through the GTLC that was the highlight of our 10 day trip: educational, informative, beautiful and just fun.
We loved Jackson Lake Lodge and look forward to our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.