Booked 2 nights but only allowed to stay 1 due to shutdown of park. Would have loved to have explored property more. Friendly, outgoing staff. Impressive great room with wall to wall windows overlooking lake/Tetons, 2 fireplaces, couches and chairs, coffee stand, and piano. Had breakfast buffet in Mural room which was wonderful. Our cabin, located amid the evergreens, was spacious and well appointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming