We were pleasantly surprised by the cottages at the Jackson lake lodge. They were roomy and well maintained. There are about 10 cottages attached to each other and easy to get to from the main lodge. Nice sized bath and newly decorated. We had a problem with one outlet and they came right away and fixed it. Nice and pleasant staff. Lobby of lodge was large, cozy with fireplaces and 3 gift shops. Restaurants were overpriced, but that was everywhere in the Tetons. Picture windows in lobby make for a great view as do the grounds. Lots of trails around Jackson lake and the lodge. Saw lots of elk grazing in the meadows below the Tetons. No question but we would stay there again. Convenient and cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming