We stayed in Yavapai east and were satisfied with our stay. Nothing amazing and I can't imagine staying there again. You pay for the location and that was hard to beat. It was great spending all day seeing sights and waking up and being right there again. The room was clean.
There wasn't a good place to put up a pack and play for our baby. When anyone around us shut their door or got visitors knocking it sounded like it was on our door. However, once inside we didn't hear our neighbors.
We had a long day seeing the GC so the pizza delivery was a lifesaver!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Yavapai Lodge, natural beauty meets the magic of convenience. Just about a mile walk from the canyon's South Rim and steps from the general store, bank and post office, Yavapai Lodge occupies a prime location in the Park. Of course, it's more than just the perfect place to start your adventure. Hospitality comes first at Yavapai Lodge, which is family-friendly, bike-friendly and pet-friendly. The lobby area has an array of books and board games for you to enjoy during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, T4B, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Yavapai Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon