We stayed in Yavapai East, the two story, more updated (with A/C) units across the street from Yavapai West, which are more like one story Route 66 hotels. It was OK. It fit two of us but I wouldn't have liked to share with a third. Flat screen TV on wall, coffee maker, and decent bathroom and shower. Hotel's main building with registration was mostly closed for renovation, which is a good thing. Proximity to the Market Plaza was nice but it was one mile from the rim. We spent one night in a rim hotel and the difference was amazing, so worth the $30 difference! Elk everywhere, most of the time. Wi fi in registration area only, so it was always packed with people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Yavapai Lodge, natural beauty meets the magic of convenience. Just about a mile walk from the canyon's South Rim and steps from the general store, bank and post office, Yavapai Lodge occupies a prime location in the Park. Of course, it's more than just the perfect place to start your adventure. Hospitality comes first at Yavapai Lodge, which is family-friendly, bike-friendly and pet-friendly. The lobby area has an array of books and board games for you to enjoy during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, T4B, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Yavapai Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon