These are older two-story units on the west side that don't look like much from the outside but we were pleasantly surprised. They really did a nice job renovating them and from the refrigerators to the flat screens to the comfy beds and couch, the room was excellent. Service was a bit of a problem. We stayed 3 days and the second day we were out of the room at the Canyon all day didn't get any maid service. No explanation but they did come at dinner time when I called about the issue. I also think management should have sprung for wifi. The only wifi available is in the main lobby, none in any rooms. This property is away from the rim but we actually liked that better. It is right near a shuttle bus stop so you can easily get to the rim, but it is much quieter than others and set among pine trees. The main check-in area is under renovation so the restaurant was closed. But there as a food market with a coffee shop right nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Yavapai Lodge, natural beauty meets the magic of convenience. Just about a mile walk from the canyon's South Rim and steps from the general store, bank and post office, Yavapai Lodge occupies a prime location in the Park. Of course, it's more than just the perfect place to start your adventure. Hospitality comes first at Yavapai Lodge, which is family-friendly, bike-friendly and pet-friendly. The lobby area has an array of books and board games for you to enjoy during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Hotels.com so you can book your Yavapai Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon