This was the only room when we booked. We had no ideas ahead of time about this lodge. The location is great, in the woods and very quiet. Take a flashlight for any walks at night, it's dark out! This unit was two story, seemed newer with great rooms. Large size bathroom with shower. Very nice big bed, TV and WiFi. Much more than we've had in other parks. Very close walk to the shuttle bus service too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Yavapai Lodge, natural beauty meets the magic of convenience. Just about a mile walk from the canyon's South Rim and steps from the general store, bank and post office, Yavapai Lodge occupies a prime location in the Park. Of course, it's more than just the perfect place to start your adventure. Hospitality comes first at Yavapai Lodge, which is family-friendly, bike-friendly and pet-friendly. The lobby area has an array of books and board games for you to enjoy during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Yavapai Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon