We stayed at the Yavapai East lodge. The rooms were clean and air conditioned. We really like the added bonus of the lemon grass shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and hand soap they provided in pump bottles. Yavapai Cafeteria and grocery store made life very easy and the location of the lodge was in the middle of the park so everything was simple to get to. The price was very reasonable and we really like that they left a cart out in the hallway with extra towels and sheets if you needed them. Xanterra does a great job managing the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Yavapai Lodge, natural beauty meets the magic of convenience. Just half a mile walk from the canyon's South Rim and steps from the general store, bank and post office, Yavapai Lodge occupies a prime location in the Park. Of course, it's more than just the perfect place to start your adventure. Its newly-remodeled main lodge makes it a great place to relax and recharge, thanks to cozy seating areas and an outdoor patio. The main lodge is also home to the Yavapai Restaurant, which offers a new menu of hearty, Southwestern-inspired meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After dinner, stop by our fully-stocked bar to plan the next day's adventures over drinks. Hospitality comes first at Yavapai Lodge, which is family-friendly, bike-friendly and pet-friendly. The lobby area has an array of books and board games for you to enjoy during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yavapai Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon