Bright Angel Lodge was one of the more reasonably priced places to stay within Grand Canyon Village. We booked a Queen Cabin quite close to the rim and needed some help to find it. It wasn't straight-forward to find at all....at least not to us! The room was right next to the current building work, so the noise and the view were not great, but we were out walking on the afternoon we arrived, and by the time we got back, it was dark and all the work had stopped.
The room was a decent size. The furniture was a little tired and the TV signal cut out quite a lot. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was well-equipped and absolutely spotless!
We didn't eat at Bright Angel. Instead we went to the restaurant at El Tovar, which was very good.
- Also Known As:
- Bright Angel Lodge And Cabins Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Bright Angel Lodge And Cabins Hotel
- Bright Angel Lodge
- Bright Angel Lodge Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon Cabins
- Grand Canyon Bright Angel
- Bright Angel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Bright Angel Lodge and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.