We spent one night in a cabin on the rim at the historic Bright Angel, prior to our mule expedition the next morning. The cabin was quaint, small, warm, comfortable and on the rim. It was more than adequate for our needs, plus it had a TV! It is not 'luxury accomodations', but that was not what I expected, and what I got was probably better than what I had anticipated. The south rim was about 30 ft from our door, the lodge was about 1/8 mile, and the walkway between included the Lookout and Kolb Studios.
The staff were very helpful, and our luggage transfers were a breeze. The staff at the transportation desk were very helpful, friendly, and accomodating.
There was construction going on right beside our cabin on the west side of the property, but we weren't in the cabin enough for it to be a real concern. The heavy equipment didn't start until after 8, and they were done before 4 pm.
Overall, a great experience here. I would stay here again if I was going on the mule expedition, doing a lot of hiking, or just wanted a couple of days on the rim.
- Also Known As:
- Bright Angel Lodge And Cabins Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Bright Angel Lodge And Cabins Hotel
- Bright Angel Lodge
- Bright Angel Lodge Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon Cabins
- Grand Canyon Bright Angel
- Bright Angel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and HotelsClick so you can book your Bright Angel Lodge and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.