Overall a good campground and a nice base for visitng the Grand Canyon.
• Free shuttle bus that takes you to canyon view points
• Staff in the campground reception was very helpful and friendly
• Bathrooms as well as public areas of the camground were cleaned regulary
• Showers are around a half mile walk from the campground cost $2 and were very busy expect lines during peak periods.
• Camground has the parking lot feel, many units very close together. I would not recommend for those who want to spend a great deal of time at your site or want privacy.
• Bathrooms are aging and in need of an upgrade
- Also Known As:
- Trailer Village Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Trailer Village Grand Canyon