“Grand Canyon Adventure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hiking Guides

Four Seasons Hiking Guides
1051 South Milton Ave. Suite F, Flagstaff, Arizona, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86001
+1 877-272-5032
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Four Season Guides provides outstanding hiking & backpacking tours in Grand Canyon,Havasu Falls, Zion, Bryce, Escalante, Moab and Yosemite. Join adventures ranging from a private day tour to multi-day backcountry excursions. FSG has received fantastic reviews in Backpacker Magazine and is listed in USA Today's Top Ten Best. Four Season Guides is the longest running backpacking company in Grand Canyon with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced guides around. Join us for the trip of a lifetime.
Shell Beach, California
“Grand Canyon Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Okay, so I have to say that I, wasn't, too keen on a 'guided' adventure when first asked to go. Have always been one to plan and do 'my own thing', BUT that has changed. I will add guided adventures to my list from now on. If future guided adventures are anything like the experience I had with Scott and Matt on our Grand Canyon trip, sign me up. My first time to the Grand Canyon and it was stunning and everything I was hoping it would be. A 'must see' kind of place. Maybe it was Scott and Matt and/or a combination of the Grand Canyon, the guides and this company, but it all blended so well for a great experience. Having guides relieved some of the headache of logistics out of planning the trip and allowed for more time to just enjoy and take it all in. They were informative, knowledgeable, helpful and engaged with us throughout the trip. Became more than just guides, they became friends. They say that only about 1% of the people that visit the Grand Canyon make it to the bottom, let these people help you be one of the 1%. Already planning a Havasupai trip for next year. Hope to get Scott and/or Matt for that trip too. Great job Four Seasons Hiking Guides.

Austin, Texas
“Grand Canyon Hike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a wonderful time on our four hour hike with Bryan. He was courteous, attentive and very informative. We had a last minute injury to one of the hikers and Four Seasons refunded the portion of our payment for our lame hiker. Thank you Four Seasons and thank you Bryan!!!

Visited May 2013
Sierra Madre, California
“Grand Canyon Mule Assist South Kaibab/Bright Angel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The views from the rim of the Grand Canyon are great, but the Grand Canyon is stunningly beautiful when you experience it from the vantage points provided in this trip. That beauty coupled with FSG's attention to detail, fabulous food, and Grand Canyon knowledge made this trip unbelievably wonderful. Our guide, Dave, got to know each of us in the group, and clearly, understood the varying abilities in our group. As one of the slower ones in the group, I truly appreciated the patience and encouragement he provided. FSG's attention to safety is excellent. This was a jaw-droppingly great experience!
Marilou

Trondheim, Norway
“Spring break Havasupai falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Simply one of my best experiences in USA! Spent three days of my spring break hiking in Havasu. Our guides Bod and Matt made our trip comfortable and exciting. And the food they prepared in the bush was amazing!

Visited March 2013
Arroyo Grande, California, United States
“Another on my bucket list completed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just did the Bright Angle trip. Now for a 75 year old's perspective. It was great! Down the Kiabab, 2 nights in the canyon and hiked out up the Bright Angle trail. It was strenous but worth it in every respect. The views from the Canyon rims are AWESOME, however one cannot really appreciate the Canyon unltil you have seen it from the bottom. Really beautiful and amazing. Our guides, Scott and Matt were most accomodating and helpful on the trail and and in camp and by the way, excellent cooks. I highly reccomend this trip for those active seniors who may have the Canyon hike on thier Bucket List.