The check in did not go smoothly. Promised a 3pm check in, but didn't get checked in until after 4pm. But everything else was great. From the bell boys to the waiters, were very friendly and helpful. Absolutely beautiful location and so much to do. Or just relax by the fire and enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1914, Many Glacier Hotel is situated on the shores of Swiftcurrent Lake and rests at the base of Mt. Grinnell inside Glacier National Park. The hotel has 214 rooms and offers a fine dining restaurant, lounge, apres fondue, gift shop, and snack shop. Red Bus tours, boat cruises, and other activities, including David Walburn's evening entertainment are available at this Swiss-style lodge. All guestrooms at Many Glacier Hotel are rustic, yet comfortable. In keeping with the era in which the hotel was built, the rooms offer guests modest amenities and old-world style accommodations resulting in a one-of-a kind, National Park lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Many Glacier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Many Glacier National Park
- Glacier Hotel
- Hotel Many Glacier
- Many Glacier Hotel Glacier National Park, Montana