The exterior of the hotel and views are BEAUTIFUL. The rooms, at least in the area we stayed, were VERY out dated. For over $200 a night, I would expect a lot better. The carpet was green, indoor, outdoor carpet, the furniture and decor from the 1970's, the bathroom very much like a cheap motel. The bed had crumbs on it from the previous guests. The restaurant was very pretty and remodeled but the food was very mediocre and over priced. You definitely are paying for location and views. There is no internet, cell phone service or television so be ready to let the outdoors entertain you. The grizzlies we saw on the road there were the highlight of our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1914, Many Glacier Hotel is situated on the shores of Swiftcurrent Lake and rests at the base of Mt. Grinnell inside Glacier National Park. The hotel has 214 rooms and offers a fine dining restaurant, lounge, apres fondue, gift shop, and snack shop. Red Bus tours, boat cruises, and other activities, including David Walburn's evening entertainment are available at this Swiss-style lodge. All guestrooms at Many Glacier Hotel are rustic, yet comfortable. In keeping with the era in which the hotel was built, the rooms offer guests modest amenities and old-world style accommodations resulting in a one-of-a kind, National Park lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Many Glacier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Many Glacier National Park
- Glacier Hotel
- Hotel Many Glacier
- Many Glacier Hotel Glacier National Park, Montana