Note that the Inn and the Ranch are two different properties. You would require a vehicle to travel between the two. The picture provide on TripAdvisor is of the Inn.
I stayed at the Furnace Creek Ranch during the October 2013 Federal Shutdown. You would never know about it by staying at the Ranch. The service and amenities were excellent. We were very pleasantly surprised how unique and perfect the setting was. You get the feeling of being out in the middle of the desert, 280 below sea level, still with excellent services. On the Ranch property there is a grocery store, gift shop, high end jewelry shop, three tasty and friendly restaurants, and a gorgeous 82 degree spring fed pool. I would never stay anywhere else. Arbors, putting green, outdoor fires pits, bar, horsebackriding all on premises. Many excellent sites in Death Valley National Park are just a few minutes away (one must drive deep into the park to see the sites). You could easily stay a week and not get bored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley