Ranch? My 11year old couldn't hide his disappointment in his voice when we were on our way to the Death Valley. Well, he wasn't overly excited about going to THE DEATH VALLEY in the first place. But oh boy, he changed his mind quickly when we stopped by the Bad Water. Similarly, he totally turned around when the check-in desk told him that there is a pool, a tennis court, a golf place, etc. He suggested they renamed the place from ranch to resort!
The place is not luxurious. But it's clean and have everything we can think of. The little balcony with two rocking chairs is very inviting. Our toilet was clogged after 1st use. The facility sent someone in within 5 minutes and had the problem fixed in no time. We will be here for another two nights. If we have to be picky, the only complaint we have is that there is not enough parking spaces. Otherwise, my son's assessment is right on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley