or is it "coolest" spot? We visit this hotel with groups of 20 people for 10 years now, living up the warm(!) hospitality of the Furnace Creek Ranch. First of all the booking is easy: Sharon Sheppard, the manager of the place is so nice and helpful. We just love this lady. Then: The place is so clean and the restaurants on the hotel area are all real good.
Our guests have always been happy with this choice. And don´t forget the pool. You´ll need it when you arrive on your harley ( obviously without a.c. ): It´s large and clean - they will probably never need a pool heating system... . We´ll be back. Good job Sharon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley