This place is a real surprise. About 25 miles from Death Valley National Park Visitors Centre and Furnace Creek but perfectly located for our 3 days and 2 nights exploring the national park. All facilities are in one location including general store with gas station, gift shop, saloon, restaurant, rec area and pool open until midnight. On offer is all you need at the end of an active day. I suggest in this location you book a room that includes refrigerator and TV, not in all rooms. Rooms are spacious but don't bother paying more for a room with a view, you walk outside for that. Aircon is noisy (needs upgrade) but ceiling fan was perfectly adequate for a quiet night's sleep. Everything clean and modern. Plenty of parking and friendly staff. Wifi in rec area fair at best. Great place and good value. Given you are hostage to restaurant, it is fairly priced and reasonable value for meals, as is breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located right in Death Valley National Park is the ultimate destination for adventure travelers. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village, with its unique hotel, Death Valley restaurant and Western saloon, has been at the end of the trail for vacationers since 1926. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells hotels in Death Valley is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort